Naked Pirate Travels is excited to offer you exclusive and customizable eco adventure at Inagua! We offer nature-focused travel experiences on Great Inagua Island and Little Inagua Island, in the southern Bahamas. We are working directly with people on the islands to give you the opportunity to experience nature in the raw. Only from the Pirates!
Are you into birding? Maybe sport fishing is your love? How about snorkeling? Or maybe it’s just about getting away from it all. Your eco adventure at Inagua has all of that and more for you. Only ~900 people live on Great Inagua Island. The islands will let you slow down, become one with nature again, and will help you regain your energy and motivation. Learn all about the islands: HERE. Below is an image of both islands. They are just west of the Turks & Caicos Islands and east of Cuba.
Features & Activities: Your eco adventure at Inagua
What do we offer? Read through all of these features when booking with the Pirates:
- Get great accommodations rates at Red Knot Manor, the only waterfront hotel on the island.
- Meet Steve and Patty Fawkes, who are personal friends of the Pirates, and who are the friendliest, most helpful people you’ll ever meet. They’ll take care of you when on the island.
- Choose from different birding tours with half-day or full-day options. View the West Indian Flamingo, Bahamian Parrot, Kirland’s warbler, and so many other species of bird.
- Get snorkeling with half-day and full-days rates on the water. You’ll get to snorkel among the best waters in The Bahamas!
- Fish the day away and try to catch some of the area’s abundant fish, which includes wahoo, tuna, bonefish, barracuda, snapper, and more!
- Visit the Morton Salt factory — one of the largest employers on the island.
- Boat over to Little Inagua Island to visit the pristine beauty of that unpopulated island.
- Enjoy excellent Bahamian cuisine while on the island.
When booking with the Pirates on our eco adventure at Inagua, you can customize the activities that you want to enjoy. Choose as many, or as few, as you like. We are also available to help arrange for flights to the islands, which only occur twice a week.