Your Pirate clan loves the seas and oceans of the world. We are partnering with some of the most unique and exclusive sailing and cruising ventures to bring you the best in ocean travel. Explore the options and prepare to get underway!
Prepare yourself for a seagoing voyage like no other. Experience the majesty of the sea onboard a classic tall ship. From the Caribbean to the Mediterranean and beyond, sail the ocean as in days past and hear the call of the sea!
- Three tall ships at your service: Star Flyer, Star Clipper, and Royal Clipper. Destinations to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mediterranean, and Southeast Asia. Ocean crossings, too!
- Enjoy both an experiential sail with casual elegance onboard. Ships carry from 106 to 166 passengers.
- Onboard life includes deluxe accommodations, dining rooms, tropical bars, piano room, library, spa, fitness center, and waters sports.
- No solo supplement for single travelers. Receive exclusive $150 onboard credit per cabin for individual reservations.
- Theme cruises and group rates available.
SeaDream Yacht Club
It’s Yachting, Not Cruising — that’s the motto for SeaDream Yacht Club and they live up to that reputation. SeaDream operates two yachts, SeaDream I and II, that hold a maximum of 112 passengers. If you like small crowds, want quality service, enjoy fine dining, and love the water, then SeaDream is for you.
- Sails available to the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Trans-Atlantic voyages available.
- Themed Wine Voyages are available on Mediterranean sails.
- Prices are all-inclusive. Accommodations include 54 staterooms and 2 suites. Ocean view rooms available.
- Free and paid shore excursions are available. Free use of water sports equipment.
- Dine-in at the Topside Restaurant or at the Dining Salon. Relax at the pool, at one of four onboard bars, or get a spa treatment.
Want a different kind of sailing experience? Try Windstar Cruises – 180 degrees from Ordinary! With six ships — including three with sails — Windstar sails around the world and offers one of the best small ship cruise experiences.
- Destinations to the Caribbean, Costa Rica & Panama Canal, Mexico, Northern Europe, Mediterranean, Greece, Italy, Alaska, Canada & New England, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, and Tahiti.
- Oceans crossings, Star Collector Voyages, Themed Cruises, and Select Sailings also available.
- Wind Surf can accommodate 342 passengers; Wind Spirit and Wind Star can accommodate up to 148 guests. These are the ships with sails! Star Legend, Star Breeze, Star Pride are small cruise ships that accommodate up to 312 passengers.
- Ocean View rooms and Ocean Balcony suites are available. Paid Shore Excursions and Cruise Tours are available.
- Onboard amenities include up to 5 restaurants, 3 bars, pool w/whirlpool(s), and fitness center.
Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection
If you love the elegance, refinement, and service of Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts, then you’ll love the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection! A transformative, new offering from Ritz-Carlton brings their well-known luxury to the seas. With truly remarkable amenities on what will seem like your private yacht, there’s no time like now to go luxe, think big, and sail away in style!
- Sail away to Canada and New England, the Caribbean, Northern Europe & The Baltics, and the Mediterranean. Transatlantic crossing voyages also available.
- The first yacht, the Evrima, begins sailings in November 2021. Evrima can carry a maximum of 298 passengers.
- Six choices of suites available ~ all with ocean balconies and views!
- Prices are all-inclusive. Water sports equipment, spa, fitness center, enrichment and onboard activities are all available.
- Shore excursions are available, but cost extra. Enjoy 5 onboard restaurants, 3 bars, 2 whirlpools, and the pool.
A personal club ambiance on the ocean awaits you with Seabourn Cruises! Where service reigns supreme, your personal attendant caters to all your needs, and opportunities to sail to amazing destinations awaits. In addition, expedition cruises to the Arctic are now available on the Seabourn Venture!
- Six ships compose the Seabourn fleet. Seabourn ships vary in size and carry anywhere from 264 to 600 passengers.
- Seven suite options are available, all with an ocean view or ocean veranda.
- Destinations include Alaska, the Amazon, Antarctica and South America/Patagonia; Arabia, Africa, India; Arctic, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Canada and New England, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Pacific Coast, Panama Canal, and Transatlantic and World Cruises.
- Prices are all-inclusive, shore excursions are available, and enjoy up to 4 onboard restaurants, 4 bars, two pools, fitness center, and casino.
- Every suite includes a personal attendant who will tend to guests and their needs.
Atlas Ocean Voyages
Atlas Ocean Voyages is one of the new kids in the luxury cruise market. By 2023 — and the first (World Navigator) coming in 2021 — five polar-class expedition ships will sail using high-technology that gives travelers amazing experiences while protecting marine life at the same time!
- Fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly — ships meant to coexist with nature while giving the full in-person experience. Explore destinations in the Mediterranean, Aegean, and Black Seas. Turkey, Greece, Israel, Egypt, Italy, and more!
- The Americas: The Caribbean, Brazil — including the Amazon River Basin — and Argentina. Want more exotic? Join a transatlantic cruise or explore Antartica!
- 98 cabins onboard for no more than 234 travelers. Intimate, stylish, and comfortable. All-inclusive rates with 2 restaurants, 4 bars, spa, and live entertainment and enrichment activities onboard. Shore excursions, too!
Sail away with Viking Ocean and Viking Expedition ~ cruises that immerse you in culture, in nature, and the connections of the world. Known for its focus on education, quality, and content, Viking sails 11 ocean cruise ships and 2 expedition ship across the world, north to south and east to west.
- The largest of the small ocean cruise lines with up to 930 passengers per ship. Coming soon: Viking Octantis and Viking Polaris. Expedition ships provide an even more intimate experience with only 378 guests.
- Expedition destinations: the Arctic, Antarctica, U.S. Great Lakes, Canada — and Grand Journeys – long-haul cruises to the Americas, Northern Europe, Caribbean, and an amazing sail from the Arctic to Antartica!
- Ocean destinations include world cruises, the Americas, U.S. Great Lakes, Canada, Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, Australia, and long-distance Grand Voyages.
- Enjoy live entertainment and enrichment programs, onboard pools, restaurants, bars, fitness center, and more.