Explore small ship luxury cruises, the finest accommodations, and exotic destinations worldwide. The Pirates specialize in the luxury cruises because the Pirates have great taste — and so do you. Luxury cruises provide the most diverse, intimate, experiences in the cruise industry. From stylish accommodations and award-winning cuisine to more destinations and land tour options, luxury cruises offer you more choices, better service, and all-inclusive price options. Explore the cruise lines below and contact us today!
Small Ships ~ Personal Service ~ Amazing Cuisine
Explore Remote Destinations ~ Escape the Crowds
Ready to Book? Call 1.800.983.3652
Prepare yourself for a seagoing voyage like no other. Experience the majesty of the sea onboard a classic tall ship. Star Clippers sails to the Caribbean, Mediterranean, and Asia. Sail the ocean as in days past and hear the call of the sea! Even better, Star Clippers offers luxury cruises using all tall ships in its fleet.
- Three tall ships: Star Flyer, Star Clipper, and Royal Clipper. Destinations to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mediterranean, and Southeast Asia.
- Enjoy both an experiential sail with casual elegance onboard. Ships carry from 166 to 227 passengers.
- Onboard life includes deluxe accommodations, dining rooms, tropical bars, piano room, library, spa, fitness center, and waters sports.
- No solo supplement for single travelers, receive exclusive $150 onboard credit per cabin for individual reservations.
- Theme cruises and group rates available.
SeaDream Yacht Club
It’s Yachting, Not Cruising — that’s the motto for SeaDream Yacht Club and they live up to that reputation. SeaDream operates two yachts, SeaDream I and II, that hold a maximum of 112 passengers. If you like small crowds, want quality service, enjoy fine dining, and love the water, then SeaDream is for you.
- Sails available to the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Trans-Atlantic voyages available.
- Themed Wine Voyages are available on Mediterranean sails.
- Prices are all-inclusive. Accommodations include 54 staterooms and 2 suites. Ocean view rooms available.
- Free and paid shore excursions are available. Free use of water sports equipment.
- Dine-in at the Topside Restaurant or at the Dining Salon. Relax at the pool, at one of four onboard bars, or get a spa treatment.
Want a different kind of sailing experience? Try Windstar Cruises – 180 degrees from Ordinary! With six ships — including three with sails — Windstar sails around the world and offers one of the best small ship cruise experiences.
- Destinations to the Caribbean, Costa Rica & Panama Canal, Mexico, Northern Europe, Mediterranean, Greece, Italy, Alaska, Canada & New England, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, and Tahiti.
- Oceans crossings, Star Collector Voyages, Themed Cruises, and Select Sailings also available.
- Wind Surf accommodates 342 passengers; Wind Spirit and Wind Star accommodate up to 148 guests. These are the ships with sails! Star Legend, Star Breeze, Star Pride are small cruise ships that accommodate up to 312 passengers.
- Ocean View rooms and Ocean Balcony suites are available. Paid Shore Excursions and Cruise Tours are available.
- Onboard amenities include up to 5 restaurants, 3 bars, pool w/whirlpool(s), and fitness center.
- Go ashore with the ship’s chef to source local food for meals onboard; savor James Beard Foundation chef creations at the onboard restaurants.
- Enjoy a chat on the bridge with the captain and learn ship operations, navigation, and more.
Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection
If you love the elegance, refinement, and service of Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts, then you’ll love the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection! A transformative, new offering from Ritz-Carlton brings their well-known luxury to the seas. With truly remarkable amenities on what will seem like your private yacht, there’s no time like now to go luxe, think big, and sail away in style!
- Sail away to Canada and New England, the Caribbean, Northern Europe & The Baltics, and the Mediterranean. Transatlantic crossing voyages also available.
- The first yacht, the Evrima, begins sailings in November 2021. Evrima can carry a maximum of 298 passengers.
- Six choices of suites available ~ all with ocean balconies and views!
- Prices are all-inclusive. Water sports equipment, spa, fitness center, enrichment and onboard activities are all available.
- Shore excursions are available, but cost extra. Enjoy 5 onboard restaurants, 3 bars, 2 whirlpools, and the pool.
A personal club ambiance on the ocean awaits you with Seabourn Cruises! Where service reigns supreme, your personal attendant caters to all your needs, and opportunities to sail to amazing destinations awaits. In addition, expedition cruises to the Arctic are now available on the Seabourn Venture.
- Six ships compose the Seabourn fleet. Seabourn ships vary in size and carry anywhere from 264 to 600 passengers.
- Seven suite options are available, all with an ocean view or ocean veranda.
- Destinations include Alaska, the Amazon, Antarctica and South America/Patagonia; Arabia, Africa, India; Arctic, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Canada and New England, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Pacific Coast, Panama Canal, and Transatlantic and World Cruises.
- Prices are all-inclusive, shore excursions are available, and enjoy up to 4 onboard restaurants, 4 bars, two pools, fitness center, and casino.
- Every suite includes a personal attendant who will tend to guests and their needs.
Atlas Ocean Voyages
Atlas Ocean Voyages is one of the new kids in the luxury cruise market. However, they’re not your regular luxury cruise line — Atlas is all about luxe-adventure expeditions! World Navigator sails in 2021 and four more polar-class ships join the fleet by 2023.
- Luxe-Adventure cruising for the traveler who wants a truly unique experience. All Inclusive All The Way — airfare included from U.S. and Canada gateway cities.
- Fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly — ships meant to coexist with nature while giving the full in-person experience. Explore destinations in the Mediterranean, Aegean, and Black Seas. Turkey, Greece, Israel, Egypt, Italy, and more!
- The Americas: The Caribbean, Brazil — including the Amazon River Basin — and Argentina. Want more exotic? Join a transatlantic cruise or explore Antartica!
- 98 cabins onboard for no more than 234 travelers. Intimate, stylish, and comfortable. All-inclusive rates with 2 restaurants, 4 bars, spa, and live entertainment and enrichment activities onboard. Shore excursions, too!
Sail away with Viking Ocean and Viking Expedition ~ cruises that immerse you in culture, in nature, and the connections of the world. Known for its focus on education, quality, and content, Viking sails 11 ocean cruise ships and 2 expedition ship across the world, north to south and east to west.
- The largest of the small ocean cruise lines with up to 930 passengers per ship. Coming soon: Viking Octantis and Viking Polaris. Expedition ships provide an even more intimate experience with only 378 guests.
- Expedition destinations: the Arctic, Antarctica, U.S. Great Lakes, Canada — and Grand Journeys – long-haul cruises to the Americas, Northern Europe, Caribbean, and an amazing sail from the Arctic to Antartica!
- Ocean destinations include world cruises, the Americas, U.S. Great Lakes, Canada, Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, Australia, and long-distance Grand Voyages.
- Enjoy live entertainment and enrichment programs, onboard pools, restaurants, bars, fitness center, and more.
Join a Crystal Cruises voyage today and enjoy the “Beyond All-Inclusive” experience onboard one of the most awarded cruise lines in the industry. Where ultra-luxury is the norm, Crystal Cruises lives by its Pillars of the Crystal Experience: six-star service, abundant space, exceptional quality, numerous onboard choices, and immersive destination discoveries. Experience the Crystal difference!
- Board one of nine Crystal ships for an ocean cruise, river cruise, yachting experience, or expedition voyage.
- One of the few cruise lines that operates its own airline fleet to give travelers a private jet journey in addition to their cruise.
- Journey to all of the Americas as well as the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Europe, Polynesia and Russia.
- Enjoy onboard experiences that include fine dining, gambling, theme and world cruises, Broadway-style entertainment, guest expert presentations, and more.
- Go trekking on one of more than 2000 available land excursions.
- Take advantage of Crystal’s hotel and extended land programs, too.
Regent Seven Seas
Sail with Regent Seven Seas to more than 450 ports around the world. Regent prides itself in providing true luxury service by focusing on every detail of a cruise, providing the most attentive service, and ensuring the most inviting atmosphere onboard. With five ships in the fleet that carry up to 750 passengers each, Regent is another luxury and expedition cruise line focusing on the ultra-luxury experience in every way. The Regent experience includes:
- Onboard activities such as relaxing spa experiences, the Regent Enrichment program with engaging classes and expert presentations, culinary arts demonstrations, and casinos.
- Enjoy free land tour programs, as well as pre-, post, and mid-cruise tours to immerse yourself in the communities, cultures, and people at your destination.
- Sample a variety of restaurants from Compass Rose and Prime 7 to La Veranda and Pacific Rim — and more.
- All of the ships offer all-suite rooms — with the extra benefit of ample space and comfort during your voyage.
The world is your oyster with Silversea! One of the leaders in luxury cruises, you can roam the world to more than 900 destinations onboard the Silversea fleet of 10 ships. Both ocean cruises and expedition voyages are available, as well as destinations on seven continents.
- The ships vary in size and carry from 100 to 608 travelers.
- In addition, all the ships offer all-suite accommodations and ocean views. More than 80% of the suites also feature a private veranda.
- Personalize the amenities in your suite, enjoy personal butler service during the entire cruise, and savor up to eight dining venues on each ship.
- A wide variety of experiences are available: classic cruises, grand voyages, combination cruises, world cruises, and specialty voyages.
- Also, Silversea is one of the few cruise lines that offers cruises to the Galapagos Islands, as well as other unique locations that include The Kimberley, Australia; the sub-Antarctic islands of New Zealand; and Africa, the Indian Ocean, and more.