Join us for our great Summer Sailing Across Maine adventure on our very special coastal expedition across Maine. From a coastal cruise to the Atlantic Ocean and exploring the Maine Maritime Museum to lobstering in Casco Bay and an epic 4-day tall ship sail on Maine’s waterways, we bring you the beauty of Maine in one glorious summer week. Oh, and we can’t omit how much we enjoy that fresh Maine seafood (lobster!) every day. June 3-10, 2022. All-inclusive. Expertly hosted. Great for singles, couples, and groups. Now taking reservations with 20 spaces available. Group discounts available!
Summer Sailing Across Maine, Itinerary: June 3-10, 2022
Part 1: From Portland to Bath
- June 3: Check into the Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Maine and enjoy welcome meeting in a private room with lobster rolls, drinks, and meet your fellow clan with our host, Paul Hardersen. He will introduce everyone and talk about the weekend’s activities ahead, and ensure everyone is ready to go for the weekend.
- June 4: Breakfast, Tate House Museum tour and exploration, lobster learning and lunch at Luke’s Lobster Portland Pier, Lucky Catch cruise into Casco Bay to learn about lobsters on the sea, Portland Observatory tour, and cocktails and dinner at the Saltwater Grille in South Portland.
- June 5: After breakfast, we will spend the entire day at the Maine Maritime Museum, Bath, Maine, and receive a guided tour, explore the museum grounds, have lunch on-site, go on a 4-hour coastal cruise, go onboard the 1906 Schooner Mary E, and more! Return to Portland for fine dining at the Fore Street Restaurant in downtown Portland.
Part 2: Sailing Across Maine
- June 6: After breakfast, travel to Camden, Maine, and explore the town and surrounding area before boarding the Lewis French in the evening. Lunch and dinner will be in town.
- June 7-9: Sail the coastal waterways on the Lewis French, hike, swim, and explore the beauty of Maine. All meals are included on the sail. It is BYOB if you want to bring alcoholic beverages.
- June 10: Return to Camden and depart for Portland. Our experience ends upon our return to Portland.
What’s included in Summer Sailing Across Maine: Hotel accommodations, sail on the Lewis French (meals included) , luxury bus transportation in Maine, all breakfasts, lunches (3), dinners (4), all museum and activity admissions fees, and your travel host, Paul Hardersen.
There’s more: Prior to our Maine experience, we will provide you with regular email and video updates as we countdown to the trip; mail you a custom welcome package to get you in the mood for Maine sailing, boating, and seafood dining; and we will conduct a live pre-trip Zoom video event about one month prior to departure.