Known as the Gem of the Caribbean, St. Lucia is a quintessential Caribbean destination and a true favorite of the Pirate clan. From lush rainforests and beautiful bays to the famous Pitons and Rodney Bay, St. Lucia is one of the most desirable destinations in the Caribbean. We’ve curated a week-long, all-island adventure that will immerse you in the island history, culture, the people, and the beauty of the land and the sea. We’ll highlight it all for you in one fabulous week!
- December 3: Fly to St. Lucia (UVF), travel to Calabash Mountain Villas, enjoy a group dinner at Martha’s Table, and prepare for the week ahead.
- December 4: Visit Spiderman Falls and then take a dip in the water at Toraille Falls. The next stop will be to the Diamond Botanical Gardens to learn about the flora of the island. We’ll have lunch at Fedo’s, and then spend an afternoon at Morne Coubaril Historical Adventure Park. While at the park, you’ll have the option to enjoy a variety of activities of your choice. The evening meal will be at Sea View Creole Restaurant.
- December 5: Today, it’s volcanoes! We’ll visit the Soufriere Drive-In Volcano and Sulphur Springs. Explore the geology and feel the heat of the Earth! We’ll then visit more waterfalls on the way to a fun hike along the Tet Paul Nature Trail with fabulous views of the Pitons. We’ll then transport back in time at the Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, visit a 400-year-old operational cocoa plant, have lunch, enjoy your choice of heritage tours, take a cooking class, and more. We’ll also dine at Fond Doux before the trek home.
- December 6: We begin the day with an early morning hike into the Edmund Rain Forest culminating in a refreshing bath in the EnBas Saut Waterfall. This is a 4-5 hour-long hike, so bring along your good hiking shoes. After our scenic trek, enjoy a well-deserved meal in Soufriere at The Mango Tree.
- December 7: It’s time to get on the water! Enjoy an all-day catamaran ride along the west coast of St. Lucia with Sea Spray Cruises. Spend the day sailing, swimming, and snorkeling. Drinks will be provided, as well as a buffet lunch.
- December 8: Today, we travel to Rodney Bay, but not without a stop and tour at St. Lucia Distillers to learn (and sample!) how the local rum is made. We’ll continue to Rodney Bay and check in to Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa. The afternoon will be yours to explore and enjoy on your own.
- December 9: We explore the relics of St. Lucia’s past. Gaze upon 19th Century architecture at Morne Fortune, Vigie, and Pigeon Island. We’ll also visit a local Castries craft market, then take a tour and hike to Fort Rodney at Pigeon Island National Park. Lunch will be at the park, followed by a return to Rodney Bay, and an afternoon at the beach. We’ll conclude with a farewell dinner feast!
- December 10: We’ll enjoy one final breakfast together before departing for the airport and the travels home.
- What’s included: all accommodations and local transportation, all admissions and activity fees, catamaran cruise, lunches (6), dinners (6), travel host, travel protection, and pirate freebies!