Prepare for an all-island adventure on St. Lucia, where we will explore the island, coast-to-coast, on land and by sea! On land, we will explore the Caribbean’s only drive-in volcano, the famous Pitons, as well as enjoying guided hikes through the rainforest. We’ll also get out to sea for a daylong catamaran sojourn to enjoy time on the water with snorkeling and swimming.
History buffs will enjoy Fond Doux Plantation, Pigeon Island, and Morne Coubaril Historical Adventure Park. Also, don’t forget the rum and chocolate tasting tours, too! This all-inclusive, hosted all-island adventure on St. Lucia will occur from December 3-10, 2022, and occur annually thereafter.
The Soufriere Region
- December 3: Fly to St. Lucia (UVF), travel to Calabash Mountain Villas, enjoy a group dinner at Martha’s Table, and prepare for the week ahead.
- December 4: Visit Spiderman Falls and then take a dip in the water at Toraille Falls. The next stop will be to the Diamond Botanical Gardens to learn about the flora of the island. We’ll have lunch at Fedo’s, and then spend an afternoon at Morne Coubaril Historical Adventure Park. While at the park, you’ll have the option to enjoy a variety of activities of your choice. The evening meal will be at Sea View Creole Restaurant.
- December 5: Today, it’s volcanoes! We’ll visit the Soufriere Drive-In Volcano and Sulphur Springs. Explore the geology and feel the heat of the Earth! It’s then time for more waterfalls on the way to a fun hike along the Tet Paul Nature Trail with fabulous views of the Pitons. After that, we’ll transport back in time at the Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, visit a 400-year-old operational cocoa plant, have lunch, enjoy your choice of heritage tours, take a cooking class, and more. We’ll also dine at Fond Doux before the trek home.
- December 6: We begin the day with an early morning hike into the Edmund Rain Forest culminating in a refreshing bath in the EnBas Saut Waterfall. This is a 4-5 hour-long hike, so bring along your good hiking shoes. After our scenic trek, enjoy a well-deserved meal in Soufriere at The Mango Tree.
- December 7: It’s time to get on the water! Enjoy an all-day catamaran ride along the west coast of St. Lucia with Sea Spray Cruises. Spend the day sailing, swimming, and snorkeling. Drinks will be provided, as well as a buffet lunch.
Rodney Bay Region
- December 8: Today, we travel to Rodney Bay, but not without a stop and tour at St. Lucia Distillers to learn (and sample!) how the local rum is made. We’ll continue to Rodney Bay and check in to Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa. The afternoon will be yours to explore and enjoy on your own.
- December 9: We explore the relics of St. Lucia’s past. Gaze upon 19th Century architecture at Morne Fortune, Vigie, and Pigeon Island. We’ll also visit a local Castries craft market, then take a tour and hike to Fort Rodney at Pigeon Island National Park. Lunch will be at the park, followed by a return to Rodney Bay, and an afternoon at the beach. We’ll conclude with a farewell dinner feast!
- December 10: We’ll enjoy one final breakfast together before departing for the airport and the travels home.
This amazing all-island adventure on St. Lucia includes all accommodations and local transportation, all admissions and activity fees, catamaran cruise, lunches (6), dinners (6), travel host, and pirate freebies. Airfare not included. Join us for the best all-island adventure on St. Lucia that you’ll find anywhere!